Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hi

I am tired....so not much to report on.
We went to the Monte L. Bean museum last Saturday with Jordan & Abby's family. It was very cool. Lots of dead animals....but if you just kinda forget they are dead it is not so creepy. They have an elephant, liger (no that isn't a typo, it truly was a liger), tons of different deer, tons of bears, zebra, tiger, monkey, a couple lions.....you get the picture I'm sure. Plus it is totally free! It's located on BYU campus just FYI.
We also went to Salt Lake and had dinner at Seth's apartment. His girlfriend Suzanne threw him a little party. So cute! She even made this awesome spiderman cake. I might need to hire her for Ben's next birthday!
Matt and I gave talks on Sunday. I ended up speaking a very long time and gave Matt only a few minutes to speak. Usually I plan my 10 min talk and it gets shortened to 5 cause I speak too fast. So I really don't know what happened.
Ben got new shoes today.
Isabelle got her second H1N1 shot at school and wanted me to be there. So I took the 6 month old and 22 month old that I babysit and we went and held Isabelle's hand. I could not in good conscience let her do it alone when she pleaded with me to be there. If she was older I would say buck up...but she is only six.
The End

2 comments:

  1. HAHA, you sound like me with the ". . .but she's only. . ." I have to remind myself daily that Maddie is only three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to catch up with your posts. I remember you sending me that cute pic of Ben & Izzy with the butter. That is TOO FUNNY! It still makes me laugh today. :)
    Things sound pretty good for you... Your kids are cute!

    ReplyDelete