*I subbed at the elementary school today....and yes, I wore a bra! I did have my college sweatshirt on (it's college day on Fridays at their school) so I could have totally gone without...okay, maybe I couldn't have. Hehehe...I can't believe how lazy I am sometimes!
*I totally bring treats with me when I sub. I am not above bribing children. Spend a buck or 2 and I save myself some headache. Plus it makes me the bomb sub!
*I have a gajillion tons of homework to do. I hate homework. Can't I hire someone to do it for me? Any takers????
*We had parent/teacher conferences on Wednesday. The kids are both doing great & their teachers love them. I really, really like hearing good things like that from teachers.
*I bought the Blue Bunny brand Red Velvet Cake ice cream. Don't do it. So not worth it, even though I was told it was....and I love Red Velvet cake!
*Matt's Mom came down on Thursday because the kid's school was hosting a "Grandparents Lunch." The kids were so excited that Grandma Jo got to come and eat lunch with them.
*BTW...Bre if you are reading this, you should be studying (I have to keep one of us in line & decided that it's you...love ya!)
*Have a happy Friday!!!!!
Yeah you should probably be wearing a bra when you go into sub the elementary schools...just a thought ;O)
ReplyDeleteHave fun studying and doing homework..hahaha glad its you and not me!
Hey, I'm the best.
ReplyDeleteRed Velvet frozen yogurt at Yogurtland is pretty awesome! You should try it sometime.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you wore a bra when you subbed. You are too funny!
ReplyDeleteHahhaha I totally should be studying right now. I'm putting it off for a couple more hours though, I've been doing a lot of work lately. Love you too!
ReplyDelete