My excited face is because he took me to see The Help!!!!!!! I have been DYING to see it. Ummm...the book is amazing. I've read it twice. The movie...so good! A must see =) I laughed...hard! And I cried...I had to have a lot of control to keep it from turning into a bawl baby fest. Go read it and go see it. It is worth the time...I promise!
Yup, Matt loves me!
Well Matt and I decided that we need to start making our bed (sets a good example for the kiddo's...whatever). So we started out making it together this last weekend, but then once the week started I was the last one out of bed, and Matt had already left for work. Dang it!
So I have been making it this week. And the other day Matt said he came home, looked at our made up bed, smiled, and thought "My wife loves me."
Yup, I totally love that man!
*On a side note concerning my hair...
My hair and I have not always had such a great relationship.
I was teased unmercilously by numerous people about my hair growing up (I will never forget Oscar from grade school. My nickname was "Naps." And it was mine the entire time in elementary school. Boys are dumb.). I still get an occasional comment from random people about my hair. Mostly I get good comments though. But it is hard. One not so nice comment (even though they think they are teasing) can outrank a whole bunch of good comments in a heartbeat. So yeah, my hair & I...we are working on things.
Last night I left my hair down, only because Matt has been begging me to. If you thought it was kinda big in the above picture, by the end of the night it had grown like 3 times it's size.
The movie had just ended, I was emotional anyway, and Matt looks at me and says with such pure honesty, "I love your hair." And then he smiled at me and just looked and admired his wife with her curly mop. I put my head on his chest, gave him a big hug and cried a little. I asked him why. And he said he loves how unique it is. And it is beautiful. Now I have had people tell me they like my hair, Matt included, but I have never truly believed anyone until Matt said that. Bless that man for loving every "unique" part of his wife...cause it made her night!
I TOTALLY understand what you mean when you talk about your HAIR. ME and my hair have the same problem. Honestly, though- your hair is not as BIG as mine.
ReplyDeleteI am total BED MAKER- it is so nice to make your bed. So good job for you!!
You look amazingly beautiful in that picture by the way!
Welcome to the world of bed making. Mine is made every day and I love getting into it at night. I think Heather likes it when I come and visit her because I always make her bed in the morning. Well I am sure she has other reasons for enjoying me but I know making her bed is a plus.
ReplyDeleteI have not seen the help yet but I have read the book. I am waiting for it to hit the dollar theater because I am cheap like that! :o)
Isn't it funny sometimes what gets our goat. Mine was always being flat chested. Even when people were "nicely" teasing it still hurt so yeah I feel your pain...kind of. ;o)
Oh and a bedroom always looks so much nicer and clean when the bed is made!!!
ReplyDeleteyour bed looks beautiful - btw - my bed is currently not made. We can't all be perfect everyday can we?
ReplyDeleteI would never make my bed like ever, but this semester my roommate made hers the first morning we were here together and I didn't want mine to be the hideous unmade bed so I made it. Now I make it everyday without fail even though she's not here anymore... holla!
ReplyDeleteI thought for sure you were going to say something gross about how you were alone that night and then after seeing the bed picture....
ReplyDeleteI kinda threw up a little...
Then glad you went on to talking about making your bed! It looks nice. Plus I have always loved your hair...esp long! :)