We had a small speaking part and Isabelle got to go up woth all of the Senior Primary girls and sing "Search, Ponder, and Pray." It was beautiful & I about cried.
The one part that really got me was the whole Primary singing "We'll Bring the World His Truth." It was amazing hearing all of these children sing about spreading the gospel.
Matt is done in the Primary. He is now the Sunday School President.
I had to teach all by myself & even had to get my own chalk. I almost forgot it cause Matt is always the chalk getter, he is particular about which bag of chalk he gets =) Glad I remembered before the library closed!
It was my last week also. I am being relocated to the Jr. Nursery.
I am so stoked!!!! I get to play with little toddlers on Sunday...BEST...JOB...EVER!!!
Well at least it is for me now...6 years ago it would have been a different story ;)
I LOVE nursery! It is the best job...well one of the best jobs. I have to say my calling is pretty grand. 11 year old teacher!
ReplyDeleteLove the zombie pic, too funny!!
Well i must say I'm glad its you and not me in nursery. I am not ready for that job!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THE PICTURES. It does make me happy when you post pictures. So, Thanks!
Yes I love the zombie family pic, too!