*Today and tomorrow the kids have their Fall Break....I get to work...yay. So they are up at Grandma Jo's having the time of their lives. Well except Ben started throwing up last night. I feel so bad, firs of all because I sent him to someones house and he started throwing up (makes ya feel SO horrible!) and second, when my kids are sick and I'm not around I feel kinda like a bad Mom. I just want to baby him and all that. But he had Grandma and he said she took very good care of him. So I'm glad he was with her if he couldn't be with me.
*Isabelle is excited cause they are going to go on a Pumpkin Walk tonight. I'm a little jealous that I don't get to go. It's up in Cache Valley and they have different scenes with carved pumpkins and just a gazillion more carved pumpkins. It's a totally fun thing for kids.
*I had a group presentation Tuesday night in my Social Studies class. It was on the Civil War & we totally rocked it! AH YEAH! That night I also realized that I have another huge presentation due in 2 weeks....ah crap. But it's all good. School is stressing me out, but I am gaining more and more confidence in my abilities and so that is making things a lot easier =) Although apparently I need a grammar checker before I turn in my work. I am HORRIBLE at grammar =/
*I don't really want to go to work today and am pretty much procrastinating taking a shower...but I should really go now. Too bad Ben isn't sick enough for me to go and get him and get out of work. And that proves what a great Mom I am...I want my kid to be sick so I can be lazy ;)
*Have a Happy Thursday!
Seven Minutes
1 day ago
Where do you work? I thought you were just going to school?
ReplyDeleteI hope Ben gets better ASAP! What a GOOD Grandma though.