So I am sorry about the whole posting no pictures thing. Hopefully you will forgive me. I got a laptop for Christmas...it has been SO SO SO SO nice to have at school! I can accomplish so much more during my breaks. Anyhoo...I don't have any pictures on my laptop. They are all on the computer at home. So, sorry. Hopefully we will figure out what to do. But for now you just get my ramblings...I know...I would prefer pictures too. Too bad!
My presentation on the Muscular System went fabulously! It was a lot of work, but so much fun. One of the greatest things is that I am DONE! I'm glad mine wasn't at the end of the semester...yikes! Better to get these things done and over with.
I am finding that school is not so intimidating anymore. I am fitting in with the flow of students and am not feeling so awkward being older...not that I am super old mind you! But there are a lot of 18, 19, & 20 year olds who are a lot farther along than me. It doesn't bother me anymore. I don't mind being older. It is kinda nice. (Not that I'm old! I'm just reaffirming that to myself!)
Man, now I feel old...
I went to the Stress lab yesterday. It is on campus & I needed to visit it for my stress management class. Ummmm...can you say FABULOUSNESS???? They have this massage chair that will massage your whole body, including your arms! It is amazing. Someday i hope to own a chair like that. I only need to save up $5,000. It's cheaper than a car =) Maybe it will be my graduation present. And maybe Matt will just smile & nod and let me think whatever I want to think. And he will be thinking, "Not in this lifetime lady!"
Anyone want to donate to my massage chair fund??? I accept cash, checks, and chocolate =)
JULY
1 day ago
You will have to share what you did some time.
ReplyDeleteThat is crazy $5000 for a chair! I guess just enjoy it while you can! :)
ReplyDeleteI think I would be in the stress lab every day all day long! Thay chair sounds amazing! Good luck getting one :0)
ReplyDeleteFirst, chocolates won't help you buy a chair. Second, I love that you are in college because I always think of Shirley from Community when I think about you being in college. I hope that you have a joined a happening study group.
ReplyDelete