Saturday, January 8, 2011

Matthew Reed Robertson

Happy Birthday Matthew!!!!!
Matthew Reed Robertson was born January 8, 1979 in Murray, UT.
Matt is officially 32 years old today! Where has the time gone??? I asked him if he felt old and he says yes...but he was also not feeling very well and was lying down...could be the contributing factor to feeling old at the moment =)
Matt is so amazing and I cherish every moment with him. The kids love love love their dad and are always so excited to see him when he comes home. He is an amazing person with awesome computer skills, a tender heart, and so much love for others. Here are a few things about Matt....

Favorite Color: purple
Favorite Song: "Numb" by Linkin Park
Favorite Movie: None in particular, but he enjoys going to the movie theater
Favorite Vacation: The Cruise we took with his family when we were living in California
Favorite Thing to do with the kids: Play games
Favorite Game: Phase 10, Sleeping Queens, Uno, etc....(we like to play games!)
Height: 6 ft. 2 in. (he is the shortest male in his family!)
Memorable Childhood Moment: His dad teaching him how to ride a bike.
Favorite Toy growing up: Turbo Hopper (remote control car)
Favorite Birthday: Sixteenth..had a party at his house with friends. (Anne, Andrea, Josh, Travis, Brian, and maybe some others...)
Best day of your life: Day he got married....I kinda had a feeling about this one which is why I asked...hehehe
Favorite thing about being a dad: Coming home and having kids hug him
Favorite thing about being married: Having someone to keep the bed warm with him
Favorite foods: chicken broccoli casserole, stroganoff, pizza, chicken enchilada
Least favorite food: vegetables & plain marshmallows (he has a serving of vegetables with every meal to set an example for the kids...it was his own doing too...ok maybe a little mine too)
Hobby: Programming, reading, & yo-yoing
Someplace he wants to visit: Hawaii
Places he has lived: Connecticut, West Jordan UT, Riverton UT, Rexburg ID, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Logan UT, Chino Hills CA, Riverside CA, Chino CA, Layton UT, Washington Terrace UT.
Pets he had growing up: a guppy or 2...or 7 =)
Favorite Saying: C'est La Vie (Such is life)
Favorite Book: Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
Favorite Author: Robert Jordan & Brandon Sanderson
Favorite college class: Child Development, Most computer science classes
What is playing on his ipod right now: Cursor's Furor (a book read by Kate Reading...can't remember the author)
Something you want to do before you die: Go skydiving (he will be doing this alone, cause I REFUSE to go with him! Maybe he should take his brothers...)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Matt! I hope it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come I don't have any memories of my Dad teaching me how to ride a bike. No wonder Matt was cursing almost a year before me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his favorite thing about being married. You should be worried if you ever see him looking into purchasing an electric blanket.

    ReplyDelete