Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Tricky Kids!!!

Just when school started we put Isabelle in a dance class and Ben in a Be Fit tumbling class. They have been having so much fun! In November it was parents day & I got to go in their classes and take pictures of them performing! It was very exciting & my kids are doing so great! Here is Isabelle's dance room & she is showing me a trick after class =) My kids LOVE showing me tricks!



Here is Ben with his tumbling ribbon =)


Isabelle at the barre.






Showing off her ballet positions.









Her jazz walk across the floor...I wish I had taken a video of this...SO cute!









Me & my girl with her ribbon =)








Isabelle and Miss Antonio







I thought this was too funny & needed to document it....Oh man! Love the socks, shoes, pants...everything!







Here Ben is acting WAY silly. I have a video of this & his teacher & I were laughing SO hard! He was doing these weird push ups under the "cheese" wedge...it was so comical looking!












At the top of the rock wall...he gets to the top and just jumps off...seriously, the kid has no fear!









This is officially named the Ben trick! He came up with it & now they do it in his class....he just runs up the wall!













Here he is doing a flip off the springboard...again...NO FEAR!
It is pretty cool to watch!












And his back bend...he is so flexible!
I am so proud of my Tricky Guy!!!








5 comments:

  1. He should get in a backbend contest with Ashleigh! She is super good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHALLENGE ... ACCEPTED.

    Also, it is pretty cool that your kids are learning how to do awesome things.

    ReplyDelete