Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas Stained Glass

I had the kids paint some stained "glass" ornaments while on their holiday break. They had so much fun!








I know....totally cute! The only problem was I had bought these at the dollar store (nothing against the dollar store! I still love it!) & they were pretty cheap. When the paint dried, it literally crumbled & fell off the ornaments...it made such a mess I threw them away....shhh...don't tell the kids! They probably still think they are up on top of the fridge!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! Oh man, I wish I was in Utah so I could visit and say, "Isabelle! I heard you made some awesome ornaments! Where are they? You gotta show me!" And then we would look for them and then they wouldn't be anywhere and I would say, "Gosh, I hope your mother didn't throw them away because she ... because she is planning on throwing YOU away." And then we would ask you and you would be evasive but eventually you'd admit that you threw them away and I'd give Isabelle a knowing look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so sad. They do look good in the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete