Friday, January 14, 2011

WHOSE KID IS SHE?????

Oh my heck!
I was going through my closet & getting rid of clothes that are old and worn, or ones that I simply haven't worn for a million years.
I am asking Matt's advice on a couple of items and Isabelle wanders in. Whenever I place something in the give-away pile she gets this anxious look on her face. Some shirts she tells me I should keep & I veto her decision. Not that I don't take her opinion into account, but I have the ultimate decision. Finally I can tell she is getting worked up & I ask her what is wrong...She bursts into tears and says:
"But some of those shirts I love to see you in. I don't like you giving them away!!!"
Oh heavens. I try really hard not to roll my eyes and tell her that I am giving them to the thrift store so other people can wear them.
Honestly whose emotionally distraught child is this??? I was NEVER this dramatic...cough, cough...ummm....so....uhhhhh...how 'bout them Dodgers?

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Isabelle and seeing you in that one shirt! Gotta love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! The more you share the more Isabelle is you!!! I am shocked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so you it is hilarious! all of us girls got our twinners in our eldest daughters. Thanks alot Dad...it is so his fault!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha! What a little baby! I hope that she got high fived.

    ReplyDelete