So the other day I was dropping the kids off at school. We now take Ben's friend Grant to school in the mornings. I always kiss and hug my kids and tell them i love them. I feel a smidgen bad that Grant doesn't get this special treatment from me, so I make sure I tell him to have a good day and such....
Well, yesterday morning as I dropped them off I told Grant, "See ya later alligator!" He turned and happily said "See ya in the Spring ding-a-ling!" Oh man I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. Which made a huge grin come across his face (the fact that I was laughing, not that my bladder was going to explode....KEGELS!) Grant is a very quiet small little guy & sometimes the funniest things just slip out of his mouth.
I pretty much laughed all the way to school!
So...I'll see ya in the Spring ding-a-ling!
Seven Minutes
1 day ago
We had this friend in college, who would always follow up with something clever. My favorite was "Not too soon, You big baboon!"
ReplyDeleteThat made me laugh and I need to go to the bathroom too! Not a good combo.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! I need to start coming up with some good things to say! I am glad you havnt started hugging and kissing him cause you think he feels left out. That would make you a creeper and its really not a good thing:0)
ReplyDeleteThat would only make her a creeper if she was male. Or if he was a teenager and she was a really foxy teacher. C'mon, Elizabeth! Sheesh.
ReplyDelete