Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bathroom finished!!!!!!!!!!!

Well here it is! I tried to find a good before picture that I know I have but I couldn't....and I looked for a long time! Sooo.....what do you think?????

I know you are totally diggin' our ghetto light bulb!

This cupboard was already in here and I just painted it white.

I love our new floor!

Here is a closeup of the shower curtain. I love the stitching on it!

Towel hooks. I am hoping to put a mirror above them.

The baseboards Matt did!


I wanted new knobs for the vanity, medicine cabinet, and the other cabinet. And I wanted them all to match. I found some that I liked and I found some that I loved! The ones I liked were a buck cheaper so it would have been $10 instead of $15. I was stuck... I am such a cheapskate! Matt finally said we were getting the ones I loved and I leaped for joy...I might have literally done that, but my memory is a bit hazy =)

No cracks in this sink! Hooray!!!

And now I have storage! Makes everyone happy =)
Come visit & see it for yourself!

7 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to use the toilet in your new bathroom! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, good job Emily! I agree with Elizabeth: I am going to poop in that thing SO hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get those hooks? I love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you were closer I would definitely use you for my falling apart bathroom!

    ReplyDelete