My Dad gave me some Pirates of the Caribbean prints a long time ago. He made copies for everyone in our family. I have always thought they were super cool & wanted to frame them for Ben's room. Well, they are square & it is really pricey (for me) to buy custom frames & so I have put this off for a VERY long time. Ben and I were at Saver's and I found 2 square matching frames. They were $2.99 each and I was slightly annoyed at the price, because HELLO this is a thrift store! But I was glad to find them and so I tried not to let it bother me too much =)
Here is one of the before pictures. Not too bad at all...but not what I wanted...
Doesn't it look so good??? Even the mat works perfect with it. I wasn't sold on the white frame though and asked for my mom's advice. It is now painted the same blue as the inner mat and looks fabulous! I didn't take pictures of them painted until they were already on the wall & you have to wait for the big reveal of Ben's room to see them in their final form. So sorry....Yo ho yo ho A Pirate's life for me!
JULY
1 day ago
What a lucky broad!
ReplyDelete