Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WARNING: Someone Went A Little Camera Happy

Here it is...It is done...I am so excited and I LOVE the outcome. Ben loves it too. He keeps telling Matt and I that we are the greatest parents EVER! So here is Ben's new room.....



This is a copy of a painting that my Dad did. My Mom had it personalized and framed for Ben. All of the grand kids have one (just different characters). I love it!





Originally I wanted to paint his bed a dark red. But he wanted blue & since it is his room I painted it blue. Besides we have leftover paint from a dresser that I painted a few years ago, so we crossed that expense off of our list too!


Don't they look so great with the blue frames???
These are some pins off of Matt's Grandpa's uniform. We inherited this & has been hanging in Ben's room for a long time. I think it is really cool!

Matt says this wall is too bare, but I have NO idea what to do with it, so I guess it will remain this way for awhile. Any ideas???


This is Ben telling me he LOVES it! I love this kid!
I hope you enjoyed the tour. Come visit us and we will give you a personal one!
Here is all of the extra wood stacked up in our basement. I have so many ideas for this!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! You could put a decorated (fabric) cork board up so that he could hang things he likes. Or did only Isabelle get your save everything gene?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome. It looks fantastic! Lucky little Ben... I liked Erin's idea of a cute fabric cork board or if he doesn't have anywhere to hang his jackets, coats, etc...you could hang something like that up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He needs something underneath the bed. Maybe a bean bag. Or a monster. Heck, get him a bean bag but TELL him it is a monster at night. Best of both worlds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashton is so very jelous and thinks the bed looks like so much fun!!! Way to go little bro. you are so very handy.

    ReplyDelete