Monday, March 7, 2011

Just some rambles...

So I only have a week and a half before my right arm is useless. I am starting to get a little worried. I have never had surgery before, so I am a bit clueless about what all goes on before and after.
My sister Elizabeth is coming to help me out that first week and I just found out that my brother Josh is coming that week too! I am SO excited. I keep thinking of all kinds of fun things that we can do & then remember that I will be a bit useless...sigh...
When Elizabeth leaves, my brother Andrew is going to come up and stay with us for a couple of weeks! Another big excitement! So I really shouldn't worry because I will have plenty of help, but I just don't like the thought of being useless.
But I am grateful that my shoulder will be fixed, so it will all be worth it!
Isabelle is sick today. She woke us up at 3am with a fever. So Matt is at home with her today, because I have to go to school. I am a little jealous that he gets to stay home with her. But it will be good for them to spend some time together. I am wondering when the illnesses will go away. it seems like one of us is always sick. I guess that's life though.
No more projects from us for awhile...unless Matt has a hankering to do something. He is so handy!
Well, have a fabulous day!

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you will have some help! I hope that Isabelle gets better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will not be wiping your tushie no matter how much you beg for it to be done. Sorry ain't gonna happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always imagine grown ups being wiped the same way babies are. Both legs in one hand and the wipe in the other. It really makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man... I am trying not to think about it. Heather makes me laugh. You may need to start practicing to wipe with your left hand. When I had the stitches on the right hand. It was kind of awkward...

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh I love you my dear sisters! I am seriously cracking up here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I can wipe you like the way Heather described then I might be inclined to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Emily, I'll help you out. My method involves me standing about eight feet from you while facing away and spraying a hose in your general direction. It could take a while. And it will certainly be humiliating for everyone involved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He will do it. Molly can testify to that!

    ReplyDelete