Thursday, March 10, 2011

Conjunctivitis....{shiver & shudder}

I woke up this morning and had a hard time opening my eye...WHAT THE WHAT?!?!?!?!
I went to the doctor...I have pink eye (I just threw up a little in my mouth.)
And it is now sliding right on over into the other eye. Oh joy of joys.
I swear I have been to the doctors so often in the past couple of months...it is ridiculous.
They see me walk in and are like "She's back??? You get her this time." "No! I had her last time!" "I'll buy you lunch!" "Done! Emily Robertson the doctor will see you now." Seriously, I should just personalize my own room there. A lovely yellow would be nice with some plants, and some nice little knick knacks that I love lying around. I think we are paying for the doctor to go to Fiji this year. I am dead serious.
So anyway, I had to go to school with this nasty eye. It grosses me out so bad, so I cannot even imagine what other people are thinking. UGH!!!!!!
Now I will return from spring break remembered as the nasty girl who had pink eye and now wears a huge arm brace with pillow and pulls a rolling backpack. Would anyone like to contribute to the "Let's pay some people to be friend's with Emily so she won't feel like such a big loser." fund???
I am developing a complex...good thing Matt already loves me. There ain't no goin' back!

7 comments:

  1. OH my GOSH! You are seriously making me LAUGH OUT LOUD. I think you made my day!
    I hope you get better soon Sister-bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, I was going to tell you I'll still be your friend!

    hang in there Em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate, Hate, HATE pink eye too and whenever my kids get it, I inveribably get it too. Its miserable. Good luck not passing it on! I'll still love you too and be your friend. But please don't come on Saturday if your family is still infected. I DON'T want it! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had it over Christmas break and felt super yucky too...good luck with your surgery:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can make eye patches, Emily. Just be a pirate when you go back to school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should also get those Skecher shape up shoes to complete the look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I kind of hope you break your glasses so that you have to put masking tape on the sides. Yeah mean of me but oh so funny. I might require you to walk 10 feet behind me so that noone knows I am with you. Just kidding of course, I will be your friend and you won't even have to pay me...much. ;o)

    ReplyDelete