Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ghosty Isabelle

Isn't she adorable?????
She absolutely loved being a ghost & it was a super fun costume to make.
So easy too!
My favorite part was watching her trick-or-treat around our neighborhood.
She discovered that when she ran it would fly out behind her!!!
She was so adorable "flying" down the street.
This is a big thanks to my friend Lyndsey. THANKS!!!!
She took these pictures for me @ our ward halloween carnival.
(Yes, our camera is still broken & we have not acquired a new one...yet)
The purple on her face is "BOO."
The young women painted it on for her.
So, yeah, I am already thinking of what the kids should be next year.
Today we watched the Princess Bride. Ben was so loving it. He has been carrying around his swords all day pretend fighting. So I've decided he would make a totally cute Wesley. I want to make him dress all in black & carry a sword. Don't you think that would be adorable??? I think he would like it...but who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment