Friday, November 20, 2009

Stinker bug...

So yesterday I picked up Ben fro his tumbling class. His teacher told me he was just full of excuses today & really didn't want to do anything. He just kept telling her stories....one story I confronted Ben about....this is how it went...
Me: So Ben, Miss Victoria told me you had a sore neck today.
Ben: yeah...sigh
Me: So, how did you get your sore neck?
Ben: Ummm...it just hurts.
Me: That's not what Miss Victoria said.
Ben: Oh.
Me: She said that you told her it hurts because your sister choked you.
Isabelle: I did not!
Ben: Yes, you did!
Isabelle: No I Didn't!!!
Ben: (voice gets a little small) not at all?
Isabelle: No!
Ben: (voice gets even smaller) never???
Isabelle: No!
Ben: (contemplative) hmmm...

Yeah, nice try Ben! Come up with a more plausible excuse next time! What a stinker!

3 comments:

  1. I think that my favorite part is that he was hoping that at least ONE TIME in his life she choked him and that it was acting up now. That's the best. Oh man. My cheek hurts because Joshua slapped me about 2 years ago.

    ReplyDelete