Tuesday, November 10, 2009

WHY, WHY, WHY????

So, I am still learning about this blogging business.
I've gotten posting down pretty well, I can even add pictures, and blah blah blah
So, yeah, I'm still figuring this stuff out.
Ummm...I somehow managed to delete my blog list.
I just stared at my screen thinking that somehow it would pop back up & everything would be great...no...it didn't...I am now friendless....sigh...
So if you would please let me know what your address is then i can add you again. Yes, so I can stalk you on your blog, everyday, all day...ok not really all day, but I really like reading your blogs so I can keep up with what is going on with you!

P.S. I am REALLY annoyed with myself right now.

1 comment:

  1. You are funny Emily!
    Well you better add me :)
    2002forever.blogspot.com

    More time you are on this- the more you'll understand! :)

    ReplyDelete