Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Isabelle!


Happy Birthday Isabelle Jolene!!!

I truly can't believe she is 6 already.
Isabelle is such a joy in our lives! She is so sweet & I just absolutely adore her. Of course she has her moments, but who doesn't? I just wish I could make her stay little. Although she was sure a colicky baby so I guess I am glad those days are over. Although i wish I could go back to the simplicity of those days, in our teeny apartment in Aggie Village.

So here are some of Isabelle's favorite things:
Color: pink (who'd of thunk)

Animal: baby tigers

Song: I Am a Child of God

Game: Sorry

Friend: Maddie Peer

Princess: Ariel

Place to Visit: Grandma Bonnie's

Food: Stroganoff

Drink: Root Beer

Toy: flashlights (???)

Stuffed Animal: Pink bunny (she chose this topic)

Treat: Peanut M&M's

Thing to do: making cards for everybody

Hairstyle: Down like Ariel's

Thing to do at school: get on the playground

Happy Birthday Isabelle!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: