So here is the report on the rest of Isabelle's birthday.
I took her out of school (it was only during lunch, so don't freak out. She didn't miss anything beside sitting in the lunchroom and playing on the playground). We went to Arby's. She kept telling me it was the best day of her life! Yes, that made me extremely happy!!!
We also sent cupcakes to school with her...also made her very excited!
The kids in her class made her birthday cards, so fun & cute....but...she is like her mother & keeps every little scrap of paper that has ever touched her hot little hand, so I am sure we will have those hanging around for awhile...oh joy.
We then bought balloons and stuff for her party, which is on wednesday the 11th. Again, the best day ever.
Then Matt comes home & we blindfold her. we got a bike (brand new mind you.) from our neighbors. Their granddaughter had 2 & so they got rid of this one. Oh happy day for us!!!
When we took the blindfold off she was stunned. Needless to say Matt & I both got HUGE hugs (without even begging for them). She even got a little teary eyed, how cute is that! And then just stared at it and then I got another huge hug! I about started crying. She was SO cute!!!
We then went to toys-r-us and she got a disney princess bike helmet.
It was a lot of fun, and.....
"The BEST day of my life!!!!!"
Seven Minutes
1 day ago
Oh, sounds like a GREAT day for her! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Day!
ReplyDelete