I was stuck in bed most of the day yesterday due to a migraine...well, I think that's what it is.
I kept telling Matt that every time I stood up the room would spin. Kinda scary. And then it just got worse & worse & worse.
Matt finally banished me to bed when I came in the kitchen and sat down next to him while he played on the computer...I about fell over I was SO dizzy & then I almost puked. Yuck!
I ended up so sick that I laid in bed with my eyes covered up, not moving cause I really did not want to puke. I was hungry too...so yeah, Matt got me some pizza & I ate it in bed (felt very mischievous doing this!) while blindfolded. It was weird. But man, I was hungry & I only felt pukey if I opened my eyes, or stood up. And that pizza was mighty tasty!
Matt had to help me up to go to the bathroom. I. Almost. Died.
I was so dizzy & pukey! But I did not throw up once, thank heavens.
Thankfully I was able to keep my ginormous headache at bay with meds!
To make matters worse...I felt fine if I just laid still with my eyes closed. I wasn't tired cause I had kinda slept a lot during the day & I WAS BORED!!!
But I couldn't do anything!!! I did talk to my Mom for a little bit, although by the end of our conversation I felt a little sick. So Matt (what a wonderful guy!!!) put on the Twilight book on CD for me. He sat in the front room and watched G.I. Joe (secretly I was glad I didn't have to end up watching it...shh...it's a secret!).
He was the greatest ever. He helped me so much & I know I am a needy person & being sick just multiples that by a million. So big time kudos to Matt for being so patient with me and not killing me...which I am sure he was very tempted to do. Not that he ever showed impatience with me...bless him!!!
So today I was achy & felt like I was recovering from having the flu. You know, you don't feel sick, but you still ache & your body is just crazy weak??? Know what I mean?
Blahhhh....
So I am just glad I feel better so my Mom & Erin don't have to come visit the sick house this week....that would be bad!
YAY for getting well!!! And priesthood blessings!!!!!! SOOOOO grateful for those!!!
Seven Minutes
1 day ago
ah, bummer! :( I hope you get feeling better!
ReplyDelete