Last night was amazing....
I had all of my homework done before the kids even got home from school!!
I know...I'm amazing!
The only thing I had left to finish (so I guess I'm lying about the all done part) was one math problem. I had gone over it a million times & still couldn't figure out what was wrong. So Matt, my brilliant husband, took a look at the problem and started walking me through it....and of course it was one of those simple mathematical errors that people make. I was pushing the wrong button on my calculator. Sheesh...
At least I knew how t0 do the problem though!
Math is a brighter spot in my day this semester. My professor is pretty cool. And she used to teach Junior High. A definite plus because she knows how to dumb it down for us! =)
All of our homework is online, which is weird, but cool. It takes you step by step which is nice.
She is also starting from the front of the book, unlike the crazy man whose math class I was in last semester. He thought it would be fun to start at the end of the book and confuse everyone to pieces. Really dude???
Another thing is she has a set of practice problems online to do for each section. The nice thing about this is that if I don't understand how to do a problem, it will walk me through step by step. So nice because I am learning and totally understanding things this time around. Plus it helps that I don't have to annoy Matt for hours in the evening struggling with math homework. I only need help occasionally, so it is nice he still will help me after dealing with the crazy psycho woman he spent the evenings with last semester. =) I love him!
JULY
1 day ago
I am so glad it is working out better for you. I hope that your lesson went well. I have my formal observation with my Principal on Thursday at 10:45. After all these years I am still nervous.
ReplyDeleteOops it's tomorrow. I will think of you tomorrow and you can think of me on Thursday. :)
ReplyDeleteI will totally think of you!!! I will post some pictures of the stuff I have planned later. hopefully tomorrow after my presentation. I don't think we will ever outgrow being nervous...dang it!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay for mathematics!
ReplyDelete