Monday, January 3, 2011

School

I just went to my math class. I think I will enjoy it...well enjoy it as much as I could any math class. It will be hard, but I think I will really like my professor, so that gives me oodles of hope to survive on for the time being.
I had a hard time sleeping last night. I am passing another kidney stone...say what???? I know, right??? I even had a dream in one of the blissful moments of sleep that I snagged, about me needing to exercise. I read somewhere that exercise might help a stone pass more quickly...so even my stone is tormenting my dreams! I really wanted to dream about me and a mountain of See's chocolates, and a REALLY good book, and a bed with mountains of pillows that I could snuggle up in. Sigh...that would be the life!
Alas, I am still dealing with the pain. Thankfully I have some pain meds that will take the edge off and not make me loopy, cause I still have two more classes to go.
I am taking 13 credits this semester & my classes are
Aerobics Level 2
Math 1050
Health Ed in the Elementary School
Stress Management (I heard it was life changing...I'll let you know if it is)
Guidance-Development Theory (I will be working 2 hours in the University's preschool for this class also...I am pretty much excited about this...cause I LOVE working with little kids!)
The kids started school also...I was kinda sad to drop them off this morning, but the constant throbbing in my kidney made my brain sorta useless, so I didn't have the energy to dwell on them leaving me.
Isabelle has a "Great to be Eight" fireside in a couple of weeks. It is for all of the kids who are turning 8 this year and will be baptized. I cannot believe she is almost old enough to be baptized!!!! Where did my little pumpkin go??? She is also getting pretty bossy, which is annoying, but Ben is dealing with it. He is like Matt and lets things roll off his back pretty easy. Those lucky guys! So yeah, we totally have a mini Emily & mini Matt running around the house! My mother cursed me with a daughter just like me! Thankfully I am also very sweet =) and cute =) and lovable =) Sigh...I love my mini me...
(She also has Matt's ears that stick out and are absolutely adorable & I love pulling her hair back so I can see them. They are cute enough to eat. Ear soup anyone?)

4 comments:

  1. I love it. You are so funny and great. I hope that you don't have another kidney stone. But, if you do- I hope it passes quickly for you. It sounds like you are off to a great 2011...Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love her stick out ears...they are adorable!! U am glad you let them show and don't try to hide them.! Good luck with your new stone baby, I hope it leaves the nest quick!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily! Didn't you learn to drink loads of water last time you made a kidney stone? Also, ear soup equals barf city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love school! I am jealous of your classes!!! Well....not the math one! :)

    ReplyDelete