So I finally uploaded some pictures and can now make some pictorial updates =)
(I feel so smart saying "pictorial"....don't know why, but anyhoo..)
So the previous & next posts that are posted will be going all the way back to last October...I know...I am ridiculous...but there you have it.
*haha...so I did spell check & pictorial was spelled wrong. I spelled it pictoral...no worries, I still feel smart =)
JULY
1 day ago
I just read through all of your new posts and wanted to comment but can't take the time to comment on all of them. I love Isabelles dance clothes she looks so cute and Ben with his messy ribs face is adorable!
ReplyDeleteDid you know that you can change the date and time on your posts so that you can do a bunch and then go in and change the date and it will magically appear on that date? I do that when I have a ton to post so then they appear one day at a time. I like to believe that it gives people time to comment more on them. :0)
at the bottom of your post before you publish it says post options. Click on that and then you can make the changes. Maybe you already knew this but maybe not :0)
One smart cookie! Oh man...now I want a cookie!
ReplyDeletehehe I want a cookie too!!!! I will have to check out that posting option...I am so lame about knowing blogging stuff.
ReplyDeleteWe loved all the picture updates. It was fun to Skype with Matt, Ben and Isabelle yesterday too.
ReplyDelete