We got to go into Disneyland an hour before the public, although probably 5 million people also got in...but it's all good. Because we got in early we were able to get on the Star Tours ride in a relatively short amount of time. The ride had been redone & it was way cool! I loved that it was a whole new adventure.
Here are the kids with C3PO
And here are the boys with R2D2

Autopia is always a must when we visit. The kids aren't quite big enough to drive by themselves yet, so they steer & Mom and Dad drive.

Ben rode with Mom

I know...we are stinkin' cute!

Watch the Wheel Isabelle!!!!!

Ben got picked for the Star Wars Jedi Training.

As did our little Minnie Mouse.

Here Ben is fighting Darth Vader!
We didn't get too many good pictures, but I have a video of the fight, plus Isabelle fighting Darth Maul. They were both amazing Jedi's!
Here Pluto is signing their shirts. I made them these shirts because they LOVE to get the characters autographs and I figured this way they could wear this souvenir.


Autopia is always a must when we visit. The kids aren't quite big enough to drive by themselves yet, so they steer & Mom and Dad drive.
Ben rode with Mom
I know...we are stinkin' cute!
Watch the Wheel Isabelle!!!!!
Ben got picked for the Star Wars Jedi Training.
As did our little Minnie Mouse.
Here Ben is fighting Darth Vader!
Here Pluto is signing their shirts. I made them these shirts because they LOVE to get the characters autographs and I figured this way they could wear this souvenir.
We got to meet Gepeddo! I'm so happy that my kids knew who he was!
Here the kids are in the watch shop by the desk that Grandpa Lutes used to sit at. They thought this was super cool!
Here the kids are in the watch shop by the desk that Grandpa Lutes used to sit at. They thought this was super cool!
We only had time for a photo, so we ended up getting her autograph the next day we went.

Later that night we met up with Stephanie and Kirk and had dinner with them. It was a lot of fun to spend time with them. I am curious how they managed to get out of being in a picture.
And if you are curious about the clothing change that Ben & I had, it was because we took a break in the middle of the day and went to the hotel and took a nap. It was much needed!
I guess I did not notice the clothing change. Glad you had a fun day!
ReplyDeleteI didn't even notice the clothes change! Love those pics especially the one of you and Ben!
ReplyDelete