Thursday, July 14, 2011

Disney's California Adventure

We were able to stay a few days at a hotel near Disneyland and spend 3 glorious days in the magical world of Disney. I love aCheck Spellingll things Disney...

Our first day we spent at California Adventure. I love this place! The kids were in heaven! We got to spend time there with Mom, Elizabeth, Heather, & Ashleigh. Good times were had by all...



Aren't they the cutest little action figures??? I know...I would totally buy a million myself!

Isabelle won a little stuffed crab and named it Elizabeth. It made me laugh, cause she was so cute! So here is Isabelle, Aunt Elizabeth & her namesake =)


Ashleigh & Ben in Bug's Land.



Ben & Grandma Bonnie


Our favorite rides:

Dad: Anything that didn't make him want to hurl

Mom: Soarin' Over California, and California Screamin'

Isabelle: Soarin' Over California

Ben: Hollywood Tower of Terror (Isabelle burst into tears in the middle of this & Ben relished every stomach lurching drop. He was so excited because he floated in his seat. And he went on it again later with his aunt's & Grandma...he was SO excited! Matt was at the hotel & called me to see what everyone was doing & I told him my mom & sisters were going on the tower of Terror again and Ben interrupted with a crazy guttural shout "I want to go on the Tower of Terror"!!!! So the little thrill seeker got his wish. Isabelle & I went on Soarin' over California again.)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA I had fun hanging out with you and your cutie kids. I sure do love those little ones of yours! Tower of Terror is THE BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete