Monday, July 18, 2011

Our Disney Break

After spending a day at California Adventure & a day at Disneyland we decided to take a break and just hang out at the hotel. It was a fun day...we even had a pizza/donut party in our hotel room, but before that we took advantage of swimming in the warm California sun. Ben was slightly terrified of the water and clung quite hard to us or the wall. The wall was his best friend.

Ben & the wall...they make such a happy couple.


Iabelle was lovin the pool...I think she is part mermaid.


The night before at Disneyland I came across this adorable Minnie carmel apple. Isabelle & I were highly delighted with it! I still can't get over how stinkin' cute it is!!!!


And then I ate the ears....(insert evil laugh here)

That Minnie sure is tasty. We all got to nibble on her and we thought she was quite delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a fabulous time eating Minnie's Ears- haa haa!

    ReplyDelete