Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stephanie & Kirk Fortini

This is my sister Stephanie and her husband Kirk. When we went to California Matt & I were able to go to the temple with them as they took out their endowments and also as they got sealed. Matt & I were able to be the witness couple during their seesion so I got to sit right next to my sister! I was so excited! I could feel the spirit so strongly, it was amazing! Matt also got to be on eof the witness's to their sealing and I got to sit in the seat next to Kirk in the sealing room. Typically this seat it reserved for the groom's mother, but since he is the only member of the church in his family I got to sit there. I am pretty sure he didn't know any of this, but I did and it made me so happy that I could support him by being there. It was an amazing sealing and of course I cried. I knew my Dad was there and was just bursting his buttons at his pride and joy in his daughter making such an amazing decision in her life. It was truly a wonderful day for our family. Steph & Kirk were married last year a few months after he was baptized and they were able to be sealed on their first anniversary. So exciting!

Here is the happy couple...

Here is my Mom and I...I know...she is so stinkin cute...where do you think I get my good looks from????


Matt and I...


Steph, Kirk, Dillon, Alyssa, & Cami...
(I love that their faces are just glowing & bursting with excitement!)

The after the sealing crew...


Me, Elizabeth, Andrew, Stephanie, Mom, Erin



The Fortini's with my Uncle Mike & Aunt Jeri


In front of the Redlands, California Temple


With the missionaries who taught and baptized Kirk. So amazing that they could be there!


The Family...minus a few kiddo's ;)

And they lived happily ever after....

1 comment: