So I know these were taken back in November, but I realized that I never posted them =)
So here they are for your viewing pleasure.
Belle says she likes the above photo because it looks like she is walking like a mom...I don't know what that means, but we will go with it =)
Whoever said my 7 year old was allowed to look like he is 12 is fired!
I absolutely loved the balloons!
Sometimes my big ideas don't always work out...but this time it did! I love these happy colors!
I have a few of these "Jumping off the chair" pictures. And with each jump Ben's face got more and more ridiculous! I was laughing so hard, which only encouraged the little monkey! I might just have to frame them because they make me happy.
Can I just say that I think she is totally beautiful??? I told Matt and Ben I will be supplying them with sticks to beat off the boys!
Dreamy blue eyes...sigh...
Oh Ben!
So I hope you enjoyed them. Someday I will actually get them printed and on my wall...my mom's too. That will be my goal for next week!







Those look really good. I decided I am done with taking cold winter pictures and will only do warm sunny spring summer pictures. We will see if that happens!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE! I love them!!
ReplyDeleteFun!
ReplyDeleteThe family pictures look great! We have the one you sent us for Christmas hanging up. We sure miss all of you! Happy to hear your news about being Foster parents...any kid would be lucky to be in your home.
ReplyDelete