Obviously the yellow one still needs it's cushion recovered, which I did tonight (sorry no pic). And the one on the end is the original...not so bad, but so not my style! It will get painted a lovely turquoise shade this weekend. We are also going to paint our kitchen table and hutch this weekend (I am keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well with my plan!). I'm doing those in white. I am also contemplating painting the walls in the kitchen and extremely soft shade of turquoise but haven't decided yet. I will let you know when the time comes =)
Before:
After:



I am loving those chairs! Completely in love! What made you change your mind about the brown polkadot material?
ReplyDeletehave I mentioned I love your chairs? Awesome job crafty lady!
WOW! WOW! WOW!
ReplyDeleteThose are simply AMAZING! They are beautiful and happy! I LOVE them ALL. (well not the brown original one!)
YOU R SERIOUSLY CRAFTY!
You are amaze balls!
ReplyDeleteI really wanted a red chair instead of a pink one, so I nixed the brown polka dot cause it had every color but red, and it had pink in it. But I have great plans for it, so I'll let ya know when those finally happen! I'm so glad that you guys like them! I am so happy when it all works out the way I want it to.
ReplyDelete