Friday, April 13, 2012

Out with the old, in with the new.

So, I've gotten some questions about the before and after of the removal of the fireplace.  So here they are:

Before:
  We are planning to sell it on KSL, so if anyone wants to buy it off of us, we will give you a sweet deal.
(And no, it doesn't blow air.  Sorry Amber.)  

I really, really want to take out all of this brick, but my bank account says otherwise.  So we will just have to hold onto it for a little bit longer.

Here is our new bookshelf.  We got it at Ikea and I LOVE it!
And besides, it has even more space for more books.  And that makes me a happy girl!

3 comments:

  1. That looks awesome. I bet it opened your front room up so much! Now you need a cozy reading chair right in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DARLING. Just darling....and I love the brick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad those darn birds try to chirp over you when you are reading out loud!

    ReplyDelete