6 MORE WEEKS LEFT OF SCHOOL!!!!!
Can you tell I'm excited???
Tonight is our 5th Foster Care class. I have been really enjoying them, although 4 hours is a bit hard to sit through. We have gotten fingerprints done, and our paperwork will be ready to turn in next week. Then we just need to wait for the home inspection, reference letters returned, and our background checks to be completed. This is going to be a lot of waiting...
I finally started painting my kitchen chairs. They are so bright and pretty I can't wait until they are done and show you the end results!
Breana is up in Rexburg now. I drove her up on Saturday. Boy things have sure changes a lot up there. I hardly recognize it! I loved being up there!
I am still working on getting my back fixed...another long process.
I hope you all have a great Monday!
Seven Minutes
1 day ago
I can't wait until you are Foster Parents "approved."
ReplyDeleteMy kids are excited that they might have a new "cousin" to play with in august. I have to admit to being a little excited myself for new life in the family even if it turns out to be not permanent. :o)
ReplyDeleteexcited to see the chairs! I'm ready for school to be done too! but in a different way. enjoy the rest of your classes!
ReplyDelete