Our family was able to participate in a 5k fundraiser for the school a few weeks ago.
Goldenwest Credit Union sponsored the event. Adults were $10 & kids were $5. All of the money was donated directly back to the kids school. And if you actually did the race and crossed the finish line, they doubled the amount they donate. So we earned $60 for our school. Pretty amazing!
Here we are before the race...
And we are OFF!!!!!!
Ben and I crossed the finish line first in our family. It was tough, but we made it through!

After we finished Ben and I were watching for our other half. Belle & Matt were about 10 minutes behind us. Belle fell and scraped her knee and pretty much had had enough. But when I saw them on the last little bit I grabbed Belle's hand and had her run through the finish line with me. At first she wasn't too happy, but I think my excitement was contagious and she ended with a smile.
We had so much fun doing this together! We are excited for next year's 5k!!!
Anyone is welcome to join us =)





That is SO fun! Congrats on your FIRST 5K!!!
ReplyDeleteI have my FIRST 5K on the 28th. I am pretty excited about it!!
I love that your WHOLE family did it together. That is AWESOME!