Since August Matt has been working for a company in Salt Lake City, Galileo Processing. He LOVES it. My friend Sharon Bee's husband got hired a couple months before Matt did and that was how we found out about the company in the first place. So for the company Christmas party they held it December 3rd at the Grand America hotel in Salt Lake. Formal attire was requested....I was on cloud 9!!! I have been wanting to go to a formal for years! I think the real last formal gown I wore was my wedding dress, so yeah, it had been awhile.
Here I am with Sharon...sorry about the fuzzy picture but the lighting wasn't bright and well it is a cell phone picture so what do you expect!
Here I am in all my formal glory! I LOVED IT! Matt looked super nice too in a new shirt and tie. Plus new slacks...the man truly needed them! Sorry no picture of him...I don't know what I was thinking.
The Grand America hotel is like super swanky...I don't believe I have ever been anywhere fancier. Such a fun night...delicious food, good friends, formal attire, handsome date..what more could a girl ask for?OK, I would probably ask for dancing, but beggars can't be choosers. I will just have Matt bug the party planning committee about that one =)
You look beautiful! (but say it like Burt from Mary Poppins because that's how I am saying it!)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness... I know Sharon & Lucus Bee. Lucus grew up in my neighborhood. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing they live by you?
You look wonderful!!
Too cute!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I'll admit I'm a tiny, weensy bit jealous. Thanks for posting pictures of your fancy evening!
ReplyDeleteIn deed Emily you look great!!!
ReplyDelete