Sorry mom but I thought this was too funny and I want to remember it always. this is how our texting went tonight...
Em: Isabelle just asked me..."are we white people???" lol
Mom: Unless we have just come home from South Carlsbad :-)
Em: totally. just now she says "im a white person"...thinks..."or tangerine"
Mom: more of a pale peach. You are in Utah!
Em: hahahaha!!! oh boy! you must be california orange =)
Mom: Medium peach with a sprinkling of cinnamon
Em: tasty! I am just blah...poor me
Mom: So so sad :(
Em: i know. you need to think of a good description for me. although i am jealous of the cinnamon. i have a little cinnamon
Mom: Pale peach with a very light dusting of cinnamon
Em: does not sound tasty. unless im a peach whip yum yum
Mom: Okay peach had cream with teeny tiny almonds and a swirl of chocolate fluff on top :)
Em: HAHAHA! oh man you sure know how to make my night!
Mom: :D
Do you see why I have withdrawals when I am away from this woman??? Ok you might not think its funny but I seriously couldn't stop laughing about the chocolate fluff on top!!!!
Love ya Mom!
So....What flavor are you???
Seven Minutes
1 day ago
I think I am snickerdoodle flavor. I have quite a lot of cinnamon sprinkles! I love them :D My skin dr. does not! :(
ReplyDeleteYogurt at room temperature.
ReplyDeleteErin you are TOTALLY a snickerdoodle!!!!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI'm not so sure you are very tasty Ashleigh. We might need to come up with a better one for you...I will ponder on this...
Ashleigh is totally plain yogurt at room temperature and I am too....
ReplyDeleteyuck...
ReplyDelete