I really do enjoy the winter....until January hits. Then it is just all blah and I wish that spring would come! So today I wanted to get out and do something with Matt and the kids. So we went swimming. We went to the Marshall White Community Center in Ogden. The pool isn't anything fancy but they have a couple tube slides and well it is just SO fun to be swimming in the middle of winter while snow is still on the ground! And besides...I absolutely LOVE the smell of chlorine! Makes me think of home!
Aren't we adorable??? There was a pic of Matt and the kids but it somehow got erased, but he was there! Isabelle got really brave and was even swimming. I was SO proud (she has never had formal swim lessons & today she just got it)!!!! I love that she was so excited and didn't make me hold her in the deep end. It was fun! The super great part is the price. We each had to get a membership card, which was free. Ben was free cause he is 5, Isabelle was $1, and Matt & I were $1.50 each! $4!!!!! We are SO doing this again!
How fun and I LOVE the smell of chlorine. It makes me so happy :D.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you went swimming! :) That is awesome too for the price $4, you can't beat that!!
ReplyDeleteChillin' in Utah!
ReplyDelete