So, I was reading my sister-in-law Abby's blog and she made donuts yesterday for breakfast. They looked delicious!!! So Ben and I made them for lunch!!!
Here is my little helper!
Here is my little helper!
And here is the animal in him coming out...OK I did have him pose for this one. But the kid really is in love with donuts!
As he was eating them he said "I love donuts, they are so good for my heart!" Uhhh...not really son. But he means they make him happy, so life is still good =)Thanks Abby! And yes, they were delicious!
WOW!! Lots of posts! I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteMatt is a really good guy and I am glad that you both have eachother. It is so important to have someone that loves and accepts you for you!
You are really amazing to Emily! ;)
Love the van story- all though that stinks!
Ben is a cutie and I am glad that you went out and played in the snow. You are a good Momma!
ok now I want some doughnuts. Did Abby post the recipe? I am going to go and check right now!
ReplyDeleteEdited: You can find the recipe here: http://www.foodallergymama.com/2009/02/25/dairy-egg-and-nut-free-apple-cinnamon-doughnuts/ And if you don't have to worry about allergies, simply use regular milk and regular margarine. No special ingredients needed!
ReplyDeletelooks yummy. I am glad I can drive a couple blocks and get 1 good donut. Love the experience you made with Ben.
ReplyDeletethank you. I was really sad when I realized she went private before sharing ehr doughnut recipe with me! Last night I ran to the store and bought some, but I really want to make my own!
ReplyDeleteyou should totally make your own...it was fun and they were yummy. Not so delicious the next day...just to warn ya.
ReplyDeleteRemember Miss Wong's donuts? I remember standing over hot oil for hours so her 1st graders could have that treat!!!!
ReplyDelete