We went sledding yesterday at the walking park by the elementary school. Isabelle didn't go...she's in school now...booo! Sharon Bee had texted me the day before saying she wanted to go sledding. I didn't say a word to Ben cause I wasn't sure if I wanted to go or not. So the next day, which was yesterday, the appointed hour was drawing near...Ben was going insane being cooped up inside. He kept asking me if he could go play in the snow and even started getting his snow clothes on. So then I texted Sharon and said we HAVE to go. Ummm....she was like "oh well I'm paying bills, so I am wussing out." WHAT?!?!?
Well here she is with little Rachel....Yay for convincing her bills can wait! Rachel really is smiling, she just REALLY wanted to eat the snow on her gloves. Kristen Peer and Jordan were there too...but I do not have a picture because Peer doesn't listen when i say "Stop, I'm taking your picture! HEY! STOP! STOP!" Apparently she thought I was talking to one of the kids. In a way, I guess I was! Hahaha love ya Peer!
Adorable James Bee. And yes, he is wearing 3 hats! Man, I love this kid. He is as shy as can be, but somehow around me he lets loose a little. =)I even went down a few times, can't let the kids have ALL the fun!
After we picked up Isabelle we went to see Marilyn at the Care Center. But she was in the shower so we went hunting for hot chocolate...the place I wanted to go has super yummy peppermint cocoa for only a $1.25, but yeah, they were closed for maintenance. BUMMER! But we finally found some at The Quilted Bear, and it was only $1. Plus they have yummy cookies! Afterwards we did go back to see Marilyn, so that was fun too. Ben wanted to sing for her. Oh man, he is a cutie!

I WANT a cookie so much from the Quilted Bear you might get me sooner than you want! :D
ReplyDelete