Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hill Aerospace Museum

Tuesday we went to Hill Aerospace Museum with some friends. The kids love this place!Here they actually got to go in one of the helicopters. This doesn't usually happen and so the kids were excited...and so were the adults!
Rachel & Sharon Bee
Awnalyssia Bitter, Shelby & Cooper Jolley, Ben
Brendan Bitter, James Bee (who is making an incredibly cute face. I seriously could just take him home with me!)
Here is the opening at the back of the helicopter.
Fara & Awnalyssia Bitter, Cooper Jolley
Ben, Shelby Jolley (aka Cinderella, which she informed me is her name just before I took the picture!)
And here is the way super cool & HUGE helicopter they got to tour!
James, Awnalyssia, Ben, Cooper, & Shelby

One of the ejector seats!

The kids couldn't have all of the fun so I got a turn! It felt like I was strapping into one of those rides where they free fall you so of course that would explain the face. (Mckynlee is strapped to me, I babysit her)
All in all, a SUPER fun day! I totally recommend everyone check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Everyone should check it out... You have never taken ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our kids LOVE that place! We go at least once a year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i kept thinking how wierd Isabelle looked, and I couldn't figure out if it was because of that headscarf you put her in or because she just looked different in the pictures. Then finally I read under the last picture headscarf chica was in and realized it wasn't isabelle at all. So I am glad that the only reason headscarf looked strange was because I thought it was isabelle but it was someone else entirely so knowing it is not isabelle she does not look strange anymore!

    ReplyDelete