Wednesday, February 23, 2011

bathroom round 1

So our faucet has been leaking for quite awhile. It has been wasting SO much water! So we bought a new one...I know...I am way excited too!
So here it is! Isn't it pretty???









Here is the nasty sink that we had to pull out. Not so fun, but just wait until you see what we did with it!

3 comments:

  1. I love the faucet- It is beautiful. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far so god. Remember when Avynlea messed her pants at your house and tried to clean it up herself? Remember how she clogged up your bathroom sink and I had to go in and plunge it? Oh man that was nasty! And now you are getting rid of that sink. I ma not sure how I feel about that. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete