I had these posters hanging up around the room and everyone rotated into different centers where they got to do an exercise for that particular muscle group. They also had a coloring page that they took to each station and colored in the muscle group for that station. It was a lot of fun!
We reviewed muscels using the bulltein board. They pick a muscle name out of one of the star pockets and placed it on the right muscle. I also did a demo with taffy to show how we need to warm up our muscles otherwise they can get hurt. We talked about how water is so important for our muscles & I gave them a small water bottle that was called "Superhero Fuel."
And of course I had the Superman theme music playing as they went to each station! It was a success & SO much fun!
Such good ideas! I loved it all.
ReplyDeleteA ha ha ha ha ha ha! BUTTOCKS!!! OH gosh!!
ReplyDelete