And here is the end result! She was totally loving it!!!!
I love how she gets a little sassy when I take pictures!
So...Isabelle has been struggling with spelling. She absolutely adores her spelling teacher Miss Whittle & since she has not been doing so well they were going to place her in another group. She was devastated and in tears. She had to improve on her next test to be able to stay in Miss Whittle's group. So we worked really hard that week & this is what she came home with...
A perfect score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was ecstatic! She came up to me and said "Mom, you are going to scream when I show you this!" And scream I did! It was very exciting! She said that when Miss Whittle was passing out the tests that she said that Isabelle gets a really huge high five and she gets to pick out two stickers fromt he prize box! I'm so glad she made a big deal out of it, cause it was truly a big deal to Is.
I LOVE LOVE her hair. And way to go Isabelle!!
ReplyDeleteSuper Duper Job Isabelle!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!
ReplyDelete