Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Matt's birthday "party"

For Matt's birthday we has the Moon's over to play games. It was so much fun & just to warn you...there is an excess of silliness coming your way! Again, my pictures got wierdly out of order, so here is the picture at the end of the night...Matt and the kids asleep in our bed...and yes I am mena and made them go to their own beds!


Teresa is SO funny! She totally makes me laugh so hard!



I told you there was an excess of silliness! There was also an excess of sugar too...but it just made it even more fun!




Matt looks a smidgen creepy here!





I know, I know...we are adorable!





Teresa & Scott! Notice how the women are making crazy faces and the men are just tolerating us???















The Moon's brought Matt some little nerf guns and we have had oodles of fun with them!







So I didn't have time to make Matt a cake...it was quite the stressful weekend since I was working on my huge project for school. I felt so bad, but he is so nice and didn't mind. he went to Costco and bought chocolate muffins and said that is what he wanted for his cake =) I dusted it with powder sugar to make it a smidgen more special! It was a fun night! I love this guy!!!!





1 comment:

  1. I really thought that he was older than three. How embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete