So a couple of christmas's ago my sister-in-law Abby bought me these cute flannel fabrics. I LOVE them & think they are so cute! Plus they are totally me! I haven't been able to figure out what to do with them because they are so cute & I wanted to do a cool project with them. Well I found something

to do with the brown one with the pink roses, but not the blue...if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them!

Isn't it so pretty???

Well I was thinking my desk chair needed a facelift...it was too boring for me. Soooooo.....

What do you think????I am loving it and want to paint my desk that bright pink and scuff it up a bit. Matt says I can't do that until this summer when school is out. He is worried I won't be able to finish in a weekend and then won't have a place to do my homework...yes father...
So this summer that is my plan...I can't wait!
Emily I think that looks GREAT!!
ReplyDeleteTotally you!
ReplyDeleteI love your new chair it is awesome! I also love all of the stuff Mom sent Isabelle with flat stanley. She did a good job with him!!
ReplyDeleteOh GOSH stop being so awesome already!
ReplyDelete