So.....
March 17th is the big day for surgery.
Happy St. Patrick's day to me...
I saw the orthopedist today. He is a really nice guy. I quite like him, so I am not in the least bit worried about him working on my shoulder. I'm a little bummed that I have to have surgery especially since I won't be able to really use my right arm for a couple months. How I will be able to finish out this semester...I am still pondering that one. Matt said he was going to buy me one of those rolling backpacks. No offense to anyone who has one, but I think they are extremely dorky looking...le sigh...and now I get to use one. La-di-freakin-da.
But I think my professors will let me use my lap top to take notes in class. I haven't ever done it cause I would feel too self-concious, but no more. Now I will have a good excuse.
So the only thing that really bothers me about this is the stupid rolling backpack....ugh...I will look like a dork! Plus I will have a sling with a pillow attached to it to wear that will add to my dorkiness. I will have to wear that for 4 weeks. Oh & also I can't drive the week after and with my right arm attached to my side for the 6 weeks after that I am a wee bit curious about how I am going to drive myself to school...maybe I will have to take the bus....hmmmm....I will ponder that one too. Anyway, that is the update. Sounds like a blast!
JULY
1 day ago
I'm sorry. I am laughing. But, you are just too funny. I can just totally hear you saying all of that.
ReplyDeleteAt least if you feel like you look like a dork- You will be a VERY pretty dork, minus the arm in the sling thing. :)
When I was at school. The super nerds rolled suitcases! Yep...suitcases!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could be there to help you!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA! I totally have a suitcase I could roll around! I might as well be a supernerd! I wish you could be here too!
ReplyDeleteIf you are going to be a nerd you might as well do it right and get a hellp kitty rolling backpack. Oooh get a superhero rolling backpack, nerd city for sure! I love it. So sorry about your shoulder but at least you are getting it all fixed and then when summer comes you will be all better! Yeah!!
ReplyDelete