If you have a greasey fivehead you will have to wash your hair more often or pin them back. I don't remember you with bangs since you have gotten older. Got any pictures?
Hmmm...good point. I didn't used to have a greasy fivehead, but lately it has been. I will look for pictures. I think the last time I had bangs was when i was 15.
If you have a greasey fivehead you will have to wash your hair more often or pin them back. I don't remember you with bangs since you have gotten older. Got any pictures?
ReplyDeleteHmmm...good point. I didn't used to have a greasy fivehead, but lately it has been. I will look for pictures. I think the last time I had bangs was when i was 15.
ReplyDeleteDON'T DO IT.
ReplyDeleteCurly haired girls should not have bangs. Too high maintenence. I think they would drive you crazy!
ReplyDeleteNo bangs. Just grow your hair long again! I liked that.
ReplyDelete