The cutest note ever written on my napkin! It says, "I love you sooo much mommy! (heart) Isabelle P.S. Did you get a hera ckut (haircut)! Ha Ha." We need to work on her humor...and no I didn't get a haircut =)
Pickle flavored Sunflower seeds. It says, "Dzert (dessert) for you." She told me later that she didn't want to give me cookies because I am trying to eat healthy so she had to think really hard about a dessert for me and this is what she decided on! So cute! (I'm not really supposed to be eating fruit snacks either...but I guess she forgot & since I didn't want to hurt her feelings I HAD to eat them...wink, wink.)
And last but not least...a few leaves of lettuce drowned (and when I say drowned...I mean you could not resuscitate these leaves if your life depended on it) in my favorite Green Garlic dressing!I think that this is probably one of the best lunches I have ever had...ever!
Last year Grandma Bonnie told Ben that this would be a good idea and he has stuck to it! Of course they ate inside, but I am a mean mom and made them pose outside. It was funny! I think this is a fabulous tradition for rainy days =)...getting all of the classes that I wanted to get for next semester
...putting brightly colored Easter eggs out around the house to welcome spring
...finding out that Skinny Cow ice cream tastes REALLY good!
...knowing that the semester is almost over...only one week and 2 days almost over
...having Matt laugh at my lame jokes and knowing that he doesn't mind listening to them for the rest of forever
...leaving my hair down and curly today and not having it frizz out super crazy
...not having to get up early and babysit because it is the kids spring break
...having Andrew here to take care of the kids while they are off for Spring Break (they only have Thursday, Friday, and Monday off...lame)
...having the Sister missionaries over for dinner. They are so stinkin cute and funny & I think that we should hang out more.
...life unedited



I love your hair down and curly...long too! LOVE your hair long!!!
ReplyDeleteYes I will agree with Erin I LOVE your hair LONG, too...
ReplyDeleteI love that Isabelle prepared your lunch. Such a thoughtful daughter. She must have an amazing Mom.
Gosh..lucky girl!
Nice lunch!
ReplyDelete