Monday, April 4, 2011

Master Ben

At the kids school they have been focusing on encouraging the kids to someday go to college. Each class has picked a university to represent. To go along with this theme they started having the kids earn degrees. So every quarter they are given Bachelor's, then Master's, and finally their Doctorate.
Today Ben earned his Master's degree! Go Ben!!! I just love this little boy! Ben thought it was great that his Uncle Andrew was able to be there too!
I am so proud of both of my kids for the hard work they do in school! I am one proud Mama!

5 comments:

  1. Holy mackeral! I'm still working on my Master's. He is sooo smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell him he is like Master Yoda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Young Master Ben. It has a nice ring to it. He should demand the respect he has earned and make his parents call him Master Ben from now on!

    ReplyDelete