Thursday, April 21, 2011

Confusion

Have you ever been stuck wondering how to choose between two good things? Two things that both felt so right and yet you didn't know what to do? I am so grateful for blessings. I am currently majoring in Early Childhood Education and Elementary Education. I have always felt good about this decision. I have LOVED it!!!! So lately I have been thinking about the Health Promotion major. I love everything about it. It's fascinating to me and I want to take every single class. AND I feel good about it. WHAT???? How can both of these feel good and yet I can only pick one. I already have a double major I am working on, I don't need a third! This is why I am grateful for prayer, the priesthood, and a patient husband who will sit down with me and work through every little option that I have. So....here is the decision...for now {wink, wink}:
Early Childhood and Elementary Education double major
Health Promotion minor.
I just feel like I could do so much good with both and after the hours it took to come to this conclusion we both feel at peace. Thank heaven...literally!

3 comments:

  1. what exactly is health promotion? and what would you do with it? Sounds intriguing... Isn't it great to find peace again!

    ReplyDelete